Droid Incredible Resource Site
- Click on Start -> Control panel -> Folder Options
- The Folder properties box will display. Then select the View tab in the properties box.
- The second option under Files and Folders should be “Always show menus.” Select this box. (Not necessary for XP users)
- Near the bottom of the options box you will see “Hide extensions for known file types,” if there is a check mark there, uncheck this option.
- Just above “Hide extensions for known file types there is an option to “Show hidden files and folders.” Select Show Hidden files and folders.
- Click OK. When we are done, you can go back and put these settings back if you like.