Flash in HBOOT:
- Your SD Card must be formatted as FAT32 for these to flash in HBOOT. If you do not know how to check or format your SD Card as Fat32, please refer to the instructions in this post.
- The file MUST be named PB31IMG.zip, not PB31IMG or PB31IMG.zip.zip. If you do not know how to turn off the Windows “Hide known file extensions” feature, please refer to the instructions in this post.
- The file must be placed on the root of the SD Card (No Directories).
- Turn the phone off and power it on while holding the Power and the Volume Down button at the same time. This will boot you into HBOOT. Do nothing. HBOOT will search your SD Card for a PB31IMG.zip file, when it finds it HBOOT will prompt you to install. Press the Power button to acknowledge the install.
- Do not interrupt the install.
- Reboot when complete.